KILLER KAZUKI KILLER KAZUKI

Pretty cool!

Wow, I have to say that was pretty cool. I liked it, and it almost made me cry. LOL! ^_^

Anyway, I though you did a good job on animating, although I feel like you traced. Did you? If not, sorry. I would have been better if you could have made the characters look as good as when they have a still shot when they were running/fighting and all. Also, your choice of music was kinda blech...maybe it's cause I don't like that kinda music. I understand tho, and I know what you're gunna think when you see my last comment, cause we got the same shit with our series MERCY!!! Since it was all j-rock, and I guess people on NG don't like j-rock. Oh well, good job and I would like to see more from you in the future. Keep on Keepin' on!

p.s.
I thought when Kazuki sliding on the dead body like a skate board was hillarious!

A Legendary Final Fantasy A Legendary Final Fantasy

You seriously have some problems....

You only made fun of LG cause you're jealous of him...obviously. He does very good flash movies and he's really funny. There is no reason to express your homophobia this way. This movie was tasteless...

GALAPAGOS GALAPAGOS

WOwo...

That was really good, and very emotional. Poor blue footed boobie (im not sure if that's how you spell it). That was really sad....I wanted to cry. Good job.

All Your BLAM! All Your BLAM!

Wowza!

Heh heh that was cool and funny. I am a blam club member, and that makes me so proud to be one! Except....the blam club site is down. The system is down...and the cheat is grounded...sorry. ^_^;;

Luigi&Tomoko Luigi&Tomoko

Ummm......

Okay, lets see here. Just to let you know....maybe you should write a story for your animation next time. It made no sense and had no point to it. And to agree with something someone else said, Yes Tomoko is a girls name. My sister's name is Tomoko. Don't say to NOT blam you...cause most likely you'll get blammed. So, keep on trying.

All Your Pie All Your Pie

I LOVE YOU LEGENDARY FROG!

:P
Anyway! I wanted to point out that my boyfriend makes fun of me when I do that thing that Ark does when he's listening to Utada Hikaru. I do that all the time, It totally made me laugh...well both of us laugh! Hahahha...he's all "OMg! You do that ::pointing at her::" and I was kinda half asleep but, man...good times good tiimes....I can't wait for more!!!! :D

Mr. BoomBa Ep.3 Mr. BoomBa Ep.3

I love Mr.Boomba!

I am so glad that this account actually belongs to it's rightful owner! I can't believe people would go so low to steal other people's stuff and think that no one on NG would have EVER seen it! Sheesh! I love this series, and im glad it's on NG! This is some great flash work and it's really funny! Let's all remember now people, don't lick cup-o-ramen soup off a dirty magazine, and don't run around with your mom's panties, and don't crap your pants in front of the girl you like.

Vampire's Hunter ll Vampire's Hunter ll

Wow, that was great.

Your animation is, just wow. I liked it a lot, except that it moved kinda slow...and it was way too long. The music was good, but when the animation was going for so long, it got annoying. Great job! I can't wait to see what's next.

Anime Girls in a Nutshell Anime Girls in a Nutshell

RPJ gets dissed!

Heh heh , when I first saw this movie I had no idea who RPJ was. LoL! Then my boyfriend and I watched it so many times, that we had to find out who he was. And hey we found our...I kinda wish I never did...but oh well. This movie makes RPJ look like an idiot! I love it!

Paper Wars Paper Wars

Hee hee

This Flash movie was cute and funny. I liked it a lot. The boy that was drawing reminded me of a sunday comic or something. I liked the way the hand drew all the stick figures. Unlike a lot of stuff, it didn't end in a gross bloddy mess, or a sick and perverted mess. Great job!
-Tsurara*